Jobseeker adoption of AI cheat sheet for TA and recruiters.
Whilst there is a lot of talk about automating HRtech / TAtech using AI, there is a big problem with that, specifically the data on which that very technology was designed to work on - i.e. the CV / Resume / Application, is increasingly no longer fit for purpose thanks to Jobseeker AI.
Jobseeker adoption of AI is fundamentally going to change how you advertise jobs and hire. And your existing processes and technology are basically screwed.
To help understand the issue, here at CV Wallet / Resume Wallet we have created an infographic based on research we carried out, to try and bring you up to speed quickly.
We surveyed Talent Acquisition professionals.
We identified 28+ automated jobseeker tools and analysed them based on their functionality.
And we looked at how it will affect your recruitment processes.
- The vast majority of job seekers will use this free technology in the near future.
- Expect to see significant increases in applications/CVs/Resumes per job
- Expect your applications to all look the same, and perfectly tailored to the job.
- Hallucinations will destroy any trust in your application data
- It will have a devastating effect on some of your suppliers
- Hardly anyone has a plan
At CV Wallet we think verification of all applicants before your normal processes will help, as will skill-based assessments (but not all of them).
Richard Collins, Co-Founder